[Hartwood] Proposal for Games Night/Bardic

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Mon Jan 14 06:17:33 PST 2013

Last time there was a road closure, and we had 2 people from Nanaimo -- so there was maybe 11ish?

The point behind the Bowser hall is that it's a 1 hour drive for everyone. Hosting in Nanaimo means you might see fewer people from up island or Port Alberni, which is fine! Getting some local action going is a terrific idea. You'll want to talk with Thorfinn, Attilla and Mike to make sure the Nanaimo area fighters know about it. :)

~ Danielle
(Sorry you get this twice Aline, I forgot to reply all. ;)

On 2013-01-13, at 10:40 AM, Aline De Bruges wrote:

> Cunegonda - how many people show up for games/bardic nights (14-16-18 people, maybe?)?
> I have been hoping (now that Mischa has our house looking so good) that I could host an evening at our place, and it seems this might be a nice way to do it.
> (A weekend night would be best, I think, so folks could come down/over, enjoy, and head back home and (for most?) not have to go to work the next day - say, a Saturday?)

<snip>