[Hartwood] Proposal for Games Night/Bardic

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 07:17:24 PST 2013

It's great that the Bowser hall is very central - but I was thinking this might encourage a few more folks from down this way to venture out?  (And wouldn't cost anything).
...Maybe we could talk about it at the meeting on the 27th?  No need for decisions right now... just putting the idea out there...
...Aline/ Aliyyah/ Athelyna/ Lynne