[Hartwood] Proposal for Games Night/Bardic

Valorie Lennox vlennox at pacificcoast.net
Mon Jan 14 08:11:51 PST 2013

Port Alberni was the road closure & the 2 or 3 people... just for
clarification.
:-)
I'm trying to remember if I was the only person who came from Nanaimo south.
There aren't many bodies active in this area.

Keep well,
Val... who agrees the Nanaimo fighters should be invited but who also
wouldn't  count on their participation, based on previous experience.

  _____