[Hartwood] Proposal for Games Night/Bardic

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:31:31 PST 2013

Okay - tell you what - how about another suggestion:
Everybody go ahead and plan a games/bardic night at the Bowser Hall for a weeknight, whenever it'll work for folks; then, once that's scheduled, I'll see when/how we could fit in a social at my place on a weekend, not too close in timing...?
...A*** (A to the power of 3: Aline, Aliyyah, Athelyna)/ Lynne  ;-)