[Hartwood] Proper intro of me & my wife

musicman3672 musicman3672 at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 14 17:41:16 PST 2013

I guess i should write a proper intro of who we are and what not... I was a False Isler originally, then after I met my wife and introduced her to the SCA,  we moved here.   We have 3 kids together; a 3 1/2 year old, a 2 year old and our youngest is a week old today.   Mundanely I am a consultant with Investors Group, and my wife works 24/7 from home as a mommy. We live in Willow Point (Campbell River south) , and would love to have people come to our place, but it would have to be a small gathering as we are living in a townhouse currently.

I was getting involved with rapier in False Isle,  and have always loved music and storytelling. Lately I have taken up brewing and actually have my very first batch of mead fermenting as we speak. My wife enjoys cooking and we both enjoy archery. As we both get more involved we will better know what our interests are.

Anyway, hope to meet you all soon,

Matt /Owain

Sent from Samsung Mobile