[Hartwood] Fighters attendance/ event functionality rant.

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Jan 14 19:48:36 PST 2013

Re: An Tir listing of email lists

I appear to be the contact person for Hartwood, but they won't believe
me that we are on Tir Righ (not An Tir) -and- that I do not have the
passwords to properly manage any elist on An Tir. I've given up with
them. I'm a little disappointed... I suppose I can send them a couple
more emails about that...

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/