[Hartwood] Council Meeting with Special Meeting?

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:38:03 PST 2013

Has there been any consensus on having a general meeting next Sunday, as well as the Special Meeting?
I have planned my return from Powell River, now, for Sunday - but which ferry I catch depends in large part on how much time I need to 'book' for the special meeting and council meeting (and another get-together, too).
Any thoughts?  Decisions?
...Alyne of the South

CC: hartwood at tirrigh.org