[Hartwood] Fwd: Seagirt/Hartwood Newcomers Event

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Fri Jul 5 13:00:39 PDT 2013

(Lady Sarah, please let me know if this comes through properly for
you. Thanks.)

FYI

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from doerksen at island.net -----
     Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 12:56:54 -0700
     From: doerksen at island.net
  Subject: Re: [rocks] Seagirt/Hartwood Newcomers Event
       To: rocks at antir.sca.org

Thank-you, Hawise. Further to this...

We are in need of teachers for one-hour, cost-free, University of Tir
Righ classes for newcomers! Here is your opportunity to create
enthusiasm as well as to educate!

These are the classes we'd like to see:

Chivalry & Etiquette
Intro to Heraldry
Intro to Garb
Persona Development (or Games?) (prob. Sunday a.m.)

Students will register on-site, and will attend each of the classes as
a single group.

If you are interested in teaching (or have ideas/people to suggest),
please email me at halima.dancer at gmail.com (or doerksen at island.net, if
there is a Gmail issue), or contact me on Facebook (Halima Al-Rakkasa).

Share the joy!

always in service,
Halima
Dean, TUTR