[Hartwood] Newcomers Event, July 26-28, 2013 - UPDATE!

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed Jul 24 23:24:07 PDT 2013

Newcomers Event, July 26-28, 2013 - UPDATE!

Update!
The Heirs to the Thrones of Tir Righ are both attending! Even better,
Sir Ulfgar is looking forward to meeting fighters on the field!
In addition, Sir Liam is also confirmed to attend! (Heavy, rapier, and
archery tourneys!)

Remember, it starts this Friday night! Gate opens at 3 p.m.

Bring your friends, your family, and anyone else who might be
interested in the fun!

Classes, at no additional cost, for everyone begin after 10 a.m.
Court, Saturday morning; a schedule will be at gate. If you have a
banner, please bring it  for the March of Precedence Saturday morning
at Court.
As well as classes on how to fit into our time-traveller's adventure,
we will share our projects, participate in a challenge (bring sewing
needles, embroidery thread and scissors!), play some medieval
football, and sing around the fire!

Raffle prizes for newcomers! We will draw a name every hour throughout
the weekend.

Fees: Adults $20
Youth (16 and under) Free.
Family Cap: $60

The site is located in Cobble Hill at the Fairground, 3550 Watson Ave.
There is water on site as well as flush toilets. No ground fires.
Braziers are allowed.
This is a pet friendly event; An Tir leash laws in effect.
Please bring bags to pack out your garbage and recycling.
Alcohol policy: discreet; period containers only.

See you there!

--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/