[Hartwood] Hartbeat #5

innchaos innchaos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 11:18:17 PDT 2013

Finally... here is the latest issue of the newsletter.  Anyone wishing to
submit something to the next newsletter please contact me asap as I have
started on it already.  Please remember you can now submit photos without
getting model releases from everyone in the picture... although verbal
permission is still a good idea.  Hopefully this one will get out a bit
faster.

The minutes for the Hartwood council will be posted soon... I had an
incident and lost them when my computer shut down so my deputy will be
sending me hers.  Anyone with reports to send to me should do so and they
can be in the minutes too.  Thanks to those that did send them to me.

Thanks,
Elizabeth