[Hartwood] [Discussion] June Novus Event

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Sun Mar 17 22:45:41 PDT 2013

On 2013-03-17, at 9:37 PM, Morel Carr Zupanic wrote:

> This sounds absolutely wonderful, and I am requesting the time off.  May I put myself forward to teach the Basic Heraldry class?
>
> Doireann

Please do! Thank you!

On 2013-03-17, at 10:29 PM, Amber Oaks wrote:

> Its a wonderful idea and I'd like to help tho my back precludes any toting and carrying.  I can back up Des on Fabrics and Garb if she is amenable and if you let me bring my tiny (only 20 ft.) rv I may be able to get coffee/ tea/ some form of brecky done for your attendees.
> Marina

We're still waiting on word re: location. If we cannot find a reasonable priced place to camp, we may wind up just having it in a park and having to figure out something else for us overnighters. But man, for some hot coffee, we will FIGURE IT OUT. I'll let Des know she may have a partner! Also, if her car breaks down, it's a comfort knowing I have a backup. ;)

On 2013-03-17, at 10:24 PM, Aline De Bruges wrote:

> Good Eve, Cunegonda...
>
> <snip re: site hosting>
>
> ...Aline of the South

Aline, this all sounds intriguing and possible. Do you have Attilla's contact? He's my man searching for the site. Thanks for giving us the heads up. :)

~ Danielle