[Hartwood] More on the Exchequer's Office...

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Sun Mar 17 22:37:53 PDT 2013

Greetings!

This is an expansion on a previous post...

It has become time for me to step down from the office of Hartwood's
Exchequer.

If you have a head for bookkeeping and love to follow GAAP and SCA
Rules and Regs, this is an opportunity for you!

You are:
: or can become familiar with current Financial Policies of SCA,
Kingdom, Principality and Shire;
: or can become familiar with Corpora and the Laws of Kingdom and
Principality insofar as matters financial;

: willing and able to keep records complete and up to date, sharing
that information upon request (or even if not requested!) in addition
to timely monthly reports to Hartwood, quarterly reports to Tir Righ,
and yearly reports to An Tir (This includes both cash and non-cash
assets; you will have help with non-cash assets.);

: willing to carry the legal responsibility of the shire's financial
well-being, which includes leading the Financial Committee meetings on
policy matters and disbursement approvals, and to abide by SCA
regulations;

: online and have daily access to email and the SCA Exchequers email list;
: not the Seneschal nor do you reside in the Seneschal's house;
: a member-in-good-standing of the SCA.

Please send a copy of your resume with relevant training and
experience to exchequer at hartwood.tirrigh.org (halima.dancer at gmail.com)
and seneschal at hartwood.tirrigh.org by March 30, 2013. I will confirm
receipt of your application.

(Questions? Email me or call [250-703-0494], or check out the mass of
resources online.)

still in service,
Halima al-Rakkasa
almost ex-exchequer