[Hartwood] Yule

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Mon Nov 4 13:08:06 PST 2013

IF YOUR NAME IS JUAHARA AND YOU ARE A PRINCESS, STOP READING NOW. >:[

For everyone else, yes, the Princess is attending our Yule. In addition to our gifting tree (small items hung on the tree for someone to choose as they like), we're going to put together a basket of items as a personal Yule-gift for her Highness.

Some background: Apparently, prior to her reign, she hadn't been playing for 10 years! Thus she lacks many of the basics -- though obviously her Head of Ret has been amazing in supplying her with beautiful new garb, and I don't doubt the entire Principality has been generously showering her with things both beautiful and useful. She's an artist herself, and has a love of anything hand-crafted.

If you would like to donate something to the Yule-gift, please send me a private email to let me know so I have some idea of who's doing what. I am specifically looking for items members have personally made. Closer to the day, please tag your item so she knows who made it. :)

And on top of all of this, we are going to be doing a dessert auction, proceeds to the Travel Fund. The idea is that some of us will donate a dessert we've made (should be enough to serve 8), and various tables will pool funds to bid on them at the end of dinner. Again, if you think you can donate to this, please send me an email.

Full copy with a schedule and menu will be out soon!