[Hartwood] 2014 events

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Wed Oct 9 00:30:23 PDT 2013

Anything closer to Nanaimo is ideal. We'd like to be able to sit at least 60, preferably 80 (Because SCA'ers have big skirts!) And we'd like a kitchen we can actually cook in.

If Colin could get us details on the Masonic halls further south, I'd be super grateful.

I'll give the OAP a call tomorrow. I've run out of numbers to call in my area -- we had one, but we aren't supposed to cook in their kitchen, which is odd. It'll be a back up if we can't find anything else.

Hawa, Mike ran out of contacts to call for the Nanaimo halls. We really did try. But if you talk to him, maybe you have a few halls in mind he didn't think of? We're willing to go further south, too.

As for an iron key shed, thats been sorted months ago -- that was just an example of why offices need budgets. :)

~ Cunegonda