[Hartwood] TUTR Registrations not working

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Sun Apr 6 20:19:47 PDT 2014

I have not received any registration emails for the last week, though
private emails indicate that there have been registration attempts.  If you
registered over the past week, and got an email regarding your classes,
please forward that email to me at bear_necessities at telus.net, so we can do
our best to keep things organized and in the proper order, while we wait for
the problem to be fixed.  If you tried to register, but it failed, please
also write to me to let me know.

Doireann Dechti

---