[Hartwood] Heraldry Discussion: Hartwood Heraldic Achievement

canzonet3 canzonet3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:56:52 PST 2014

Heraldry Discussion: Hartwood Heraldic Achievement
(This discussion is also being held over on the Shire of Hartwood FB page)

Hey folks!

As a branch, we can do some pretty cool things with our device:
Vert, on a roundel argent within a laurel wreath or a hart's head erased
sable.

To this, we can add for a full formal achievement:
- a motto
- a crest
- 2 supporters
- an appropriate "base" which matches the type of supporter

More information may be found here:
http://www.antirheralds.org/display/achievements/achievements.html
<https://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/http%3A//www.antirheralds.org/display/achievements/achievements.html/-?pip=false&premium=false&client_uid=2298875762&client_ver=3.6.5.135&client_type=IEPlugin&suite=true&aff_id=0&locale=en_ca&ui=1&os_ver=6.2.0.0>

So, ideas? Can we get consensus on 1 or 2 to be drawn up and take to
Council?

Thanks for reading this, and appreciate the help. The more people who
respond, the better an idea of what the population at large thinks, yes?

(Note: There are no silly questions or comments. If you haven't worked with
heraldry before and would like help understanding terms or learning the
"rules" of heraldry - please ask! There are people who are more than happy
to help. *:)* )

- Cecille