[Hartwood] Heraldry Discussion: Hartwood Heraldic Achievement

canzonet3 canzonet3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:38:23 PST 2014

Danielle has noted that at a Hartwood Council meeting ~ 2 years ago after a
TUTR, it was decided that supporters would be a raven and a swan.  It was
not determined what side of the device each bird would be on, nor colours
of the birds, nor positions of their heads & wings.

So there's some starting points for supporters?

(Posted with Danielle's permission)