[Hartwood] Investiture Accomodations

Hartwood hartwood at tirrigh.org
Sat Jul 5 17:25:58 PDT 2014

I am too far away, I think... and I'm *hoping* to be camping... :-(
Although if it came down to it, and she's willing to drive the hour(+) to get to the site, we do have a guest room in the basement that is just being finished-off right now which she would be welcome to use (Alonso will be home as he, too, does not camp and uses a CPAP machine - and he probably will not be attending that event).
Hawa