[Hartwood] Investiture Accomodations

Hartwood hartwood at tirrigh.org
Sat Jul 5 17:59:02 PDT 2014

I thought about it as well but I'm also an hour-plus away and am not
entirely sure I'll be on the island that weekend. If I am,
I'm likely to be at Investiture.
If needed, I could drive back and forth OR arrange with my tenant to open
the house...but I am the same distance away as Hawa and she has better
accommodation.
Keep well,
Val

  _____