[Hartwood] [rocks] FW: [antir-marshals] New martial forms required as of 7/1

Hartwood hartwood at tirrigh.org
Mon Jun 30 20:41:49 PDT 2014

FYI

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from rocks at antir.sca.org -----
     Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:36:16 -0700
From: antir-marshals [mailto:antir-marshals-bounces at antir.sca.org] On Behalf
Of Martial Authorization Officer via antir-marshals
Sent: June-29-14 5:17 PM
To: antir-marshals at antir.sca.org
Subject: [antir-marshals] New martial forms required as of 7/1

Martial Activities Participants of An Tir,

Last fall, An Tir released several new forms for fighters and marshals.  Any
new authorization signed as of July 1st must be done on these documents.

.         Four Year Authorization    --  (Otherwise known as a "fighter
card".)

.         Recommendation for Marshal Promotion   --   (If you're promotion a
marshal you must also send a new authorization card.)

.         Two Year Authorization for youth armored combat participants and
marshals

.         Minor Waiver for Combat Activities   --  (The individual version
must be sent with the authorization card for YAC or teens fighting with
adults.  Parents of YAC participants also should retain a copy of this form.
Finally there is a roster version to be used at combat practices, or if
children are participating in YAC events and do not yet have an individual
card.)

Equestrian authorizations are still done on the March 2012 form, but they
must use the new marshal promotion document.

Forms can be downloaded at http://www.antir.sca.org/Pubs/forms/#marshal

An Tir accepts electronic copies of the signed documents at
Martial-Authorizations  (at)  antir.sca.org .  Please use a good quality
scanner, not a camera, so we can correctly read what you wrote.  If you
would prefer to send things via the postal service, that address is [SCA An
Tir Authorizations.  10605 SE 240th Street.  PMB# 319.   Kent, WA 98031.]

Residents of Avacal may also submit documents to Lists Minister HL Adelheid
Holtzhauer at lists (at) avacal-sca.org .  Equestrian documents may be sent
directly to Viscountess Ynesen Ongge Xong Kerij-e at xongkerije (at)
gmail.com .

If you have not received an email confirmation that your authorization was
entered within 60 days, please check in with us so we can help you figure
out where it might have been delayed.  We also send out notices explaining
how to resolve the situation if we cannot enter a card for some reason.
You can check your information in the Authorization Database at any time at
http://antirlists.org <http://antirlists.org/>  .  You can also print out
this information to use as a "replacement card" if you lost your original
one.

I have tips sheets on completing authorization paperwork, youth and practice
waivers, and about information that seneschals and event stewards should
know about branch marshals and MIC's.   If you would like a copy of any of
these, please let me know.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Maestra Althaia filia Lazari

Martial Authorization Officer