[Hartwood] Sealion 'Picnic'

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Sun Mar 16 17:01:42 PDT 2014

For those who didn't make it, it was announced at Daffodil Court that Lions Gate and Seagirt will abandon war and make everlasting peace... between these Barons. Because surely their reign will be eternal, right? Right.

Posted on Facebook from Uilliam:

******************
Let it be known that an historic moment has occurred this day.

After decades of ineffective and needless bloodshed, His Excellency Eideard, Baron of Seagirt, and I have finally settled the matter and declared an end to the war. From this day forward, the Baronies of Lions Gate and Seagirt are at peace.

This peace shall be complete and unilateral, and shall hold until the world end, or as long as Eideard and I bear these Baronial circlets.

To share in this new era of peace, Her Excellency Caitrina and I have invited the Baron and Baroness of Seagirt, along with Their people to a friendly Sealion summer picnic on the weekend of the 23 - 25 of May.

Their Lordships Hucbald and Connall from Seagirt expressed concern that the roads and seas between their Barony and ours are treacherous, and that a sizable force should accompany Their Excellencies.

But I'm sure it will all be fine.

- Baron Uilliam

Well, I'd already hoped to have a little sunshade area for Hartwoodian's to gather under and share lunch and the like. I suppose I'll just have to arrange tea and crumpets! Who's up to going?

~ Cunegonda