[Hartwood] Hartwood UTR class update

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Tue Mar 18 15:17:45 PDT 2014

Greetings

A few classes are already full, but there are still over 20 wonderful
classes with room for YOU.  University weekends have always been my
favourite SCA events, and we aim to make them yours too, if they aren't
already.  Come and join us for some unique classes, and some classic popular
classes.

Full classes are Target Archery Arrow Construction, Fingerloop Braid
Techniques, and Introduction To Norse Wire Weaving.

Available classes are too many to list, but include several of combat,
weaving, cooking, and more!

See site info, class descriptions and registration at
http://hartwood.tirrigh.org/events/2014-TUTR/index.html

Yours In Joyful Service
Doireann Dechti