[Hartwood] Hartwood A&S Representative

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:19:38 PDT 2014

I am tendering my resignation from the position of Arts and Sciences representative for Hartwood effective the end of this quarter (end of October).
I feel I have too little to offer to the Shire in the way of A&S experience or skills (except a place to gather, and that offer has not been taken up by the few South Hartwoodians who are able to take part in activities), or (all too often) time (my son is experiencing significant health issues, and both he and my granddaughter need my support at this time and for the foreseeable future).
Further, over the course of the next year, we are going to be away often enough and for long enough that I feel I would not be able to fulfill my responsibilities in this regard, either.  (Advance notice:  we will be away most of the month of November.)
I will, of course, lend whatever assistance (and support) I can to whomever takes over the position....Hawa (Ah-veh) al-Aliyyah