[Hartwood] I have been hacked

Edward Verhagen wobbleygoose at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 21 19:12:05 PDT 2015

 Please do not open anything that doses not show my correct email address.I do not have a mobile phone.Sorry
EdwardThe information herein is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, taking of any action in reliance upon, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you believe this message was not intended for you, please notify the sender and delete or destroy all digital and printed copies.