[Hartwood] Former Shire of Ravensley

Annie Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Wed Dec 2 20:10:36 PST 2015

When we became Hartwood, the names and heraldry of Cragmere and Ravensley reverted to the Crown. They should be advised of that.  We no longer have a say in the release of such.

Dori.

I have received a request for the release of the name Ravensley from a new group in the Yukon.  There will be a meeting tomorrow night, Thursday, December 3, at the home of Lynn Heids, 1200-4204 Morton St. Port Alberni at 7pm to discuss.  Everyone Welcome!

Yours in service
Symonne

---