[Hartwood] Former Shire of Ravensley

Symonne du Bois symonne.dubois at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:28:39 PST 2015

We do know that but I have been asked by the new group to check with the
former shire, they don't want to step on toes so to speak.  If there will
get hard feelings they don't want to use the name.  They do refer to Port
as the household of Ravensley.  Not officially reserved so they may decide
to make it official.