[Hartwood] Former Shire of Ravensley

Annie Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Wed Dec 2 20:36:03 PST 2015

Symonne wrote:
We do know that but I have been asked by the new group to check with the former shire, they don't want to step on toes so to speak.  If there will get hard feelings they don't want to use the name.  They do refer to Port as the household of Ravensley.  Not officially reserved so they may decide to make it official.
Oh, I see!  That’s a very courteous move.  It bodes well for a new branch, I think.
Dori

---