[Hartwood] Yule Royal Presence

D Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Tue Nov 8 00:29:50 PST 2016

Ahem. Apparently there is a small matter I forgot to publicly announce; honestly, you'd think I'd get a day to relax after an event. ;p
There was a glitch with updating the Royal Progress. As it turns out, yes, we WILL have their Highnesses company at our Yule.
This is terrific news, but if they're going to take the trouble to come visit us lets make it worth their while. Now is the time to think about everyone you interact with, look them up on the Order of Precidence (http://op.antirheralds.org/index.php <http://op.antirheralds.org/index.php>) and if you feel they're missing something they should have (check out our Awards here: http://tirrigh.org/awards.php <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftirrigh.org%2Fawards.php&h=BAQHAKaDuAQEaz3_V0okz-ucf-Z6rL1MDGnOZ3jKI8mz9jA&enc=AZN1uLfbTE5-y870DZRBnYw3ltmXoia-yfE0utoAw_FgFEQL5yEufV4BaUxwZDtv7PlYorBedqylotIsjmMH9hWqDRcKoeorg6DLDa8IiOIiR-anZ9BH2CxTUVVIHYUGMJKkZ2r9dVCIRUaCJ4GyJY5P_nW8zaBjC4Uw44m9IKJHtQ&s=1>), write their Highnesses a letter of recommendation. (http://tirrigh.org/awardrec.php <http://tirrigh.org/awardrec.php>). (If they don't show up on the OP at all, it's because they don't have any awards.)
If you have any questions about awards or how to write an effective recommendation, don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be happy to help.
On a related note, thank you to everyone who messaged me (Y'all are blowing up my inbox, I swear, there's like 5 of you) asking if I had contacted Lady Symonne to give her a heads up. Yes, I whipped out that phone and texted her the instant I found out, and we've been in communication to handle it. I totally appreciate everyone looking out for that, though -- it's really important we keep our Stewards in the know, and not blindside them!

Our Yule event page, for further information: http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=3929

Thank you,

Cunegonda van den Bossche
Seneschal of Hartwood