[Hartwood] Championships

Linda halima.dancer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:32:04 PDT 2016

Thank-you for your synopsis, Your Ladyship! It was indeed a wonderful
event! So much happened in a short period of time, and yet there was
very little overlap!

I very much enjoyed the Embellishers' Guild chat, sharing what I know
about the guild and how to participate, giving examples, and generally
letting people know that -any- embellishment could be suitable. We had
Donna Diamante to show some of her skills, as well, broadening the
inspirational pieces.

Kudos to our hosts, providing sustenance on the Friday night, and
again on Sunday noon; the Inn was well-used whenever the weather
turned dark and/or wet!

Kudos to Master John, event steward, and everyone who contributed, in
a small or big way, to making this an event to remember!

(Special thanks to Lady Miranda, Master John, and Lord Harold for
their assistance with my camp. Because of their help to set up and
take down, I could stay warm and dry no matter the decrees of the
weather!)

In service,
Halima al-Rakkasa