[Hartwood] Spring Tutr

Wendy wmaiuro at telus.net
Sat Apr 1 21:35:24 PDT 2017

Hello everyone, I am organizing the Potluck for the event. Please
respond to the link below and indicate what you will be bringing to the
potluck. The Potluck is planned for 6:30 pm on Saturday Night the 8th.
There is a kitchen on site with an oven and fridge. If you need to use
either please let me know. I will be letting folks know when we are a
1/2 hour away from dinner being set out.

Please follow this link:

https://potluckbuddies.com/SpringTutrPotluck/sca
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpotluckbuddies.com%2FSpringTutrPotluck%2Fsca&h=ATMlMu5vsmZaPvemR8AI1wH_icDqlWOZ4z--pAyajvn8tOhwr2Xi9paQQUmVSlZpbo9ukrE0IXPJJtSdCZx7M2mXDFDOnkLTaRCcS0Af3FORGVVaPpApHf6ZZcxgXKxXyDza-f3_CwWAWyT170nv>

Also a quick note, please be prepared to take your leftovers home with
you, AND bring the serving utensils you will need for your dish.
Ingredients of your dishes should be written out on an index card or
some other medium so that those with allergies or dietary limitations
will know what the dish contains.

Thank you in advance for participating!

Lady Gwynafel ben Madhudhain
Chamberlaine of Hartwood