[Hartwood] Hartwood University of Tir Righ Spring Session

Annie Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Thu Apr 6 10:28:16 PDT 2017

Registration closes at 8pm, tonight!  It's not too late to sign up, and join
us for our annual University of Tir Righ Spring session.
http://topfloor.ca/hartwood/

Hartwood University of Tir Righ Spring Session
April 8 & 9, 2017

Once again, Hartwood invites you to join us for a weekend of learning and
camaraderie!

As last year, this year’s spring session will be held at 136 RCSC Amphion,
located at 750 Fifth Street, Nanaimo, BC. Saturday classes will be followed
by a potluck dinner.

Gate Fee: Adult $20, with a $5 discount with proof of SCA Membership.  18
and under are free at gate.  Class fees apply to all students.

University Organiser: Symonne Dubois

Event Steward: Doireann Dechti

        Phone: 250-923-9102 (No calls after 8:30pm, please).

Co-Steward: Kjartan kráka

Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/events/1858363914375328/

http://topfloor.ca/hartwood/

Directions to Site:

>From The North:

Travel South along highway 19; turn left at Fifth Street. The hall will be
on your left, just past the main VIU campus.

>From The South:

Travel North along highway 19; turn right at Fifth Street. The hall will be
on your left, just past the main VIU campus.

I hope to see you there!

Doireann Dechti, Event Steward

Bear_necessities at telus.net

Partial-List-of-Classes teaser (more details to come):
Construction of a Haversack
Gatekeeping for Events
Intro to making Chain Maille
16 - 17 Century Knitting
Twinning an Amulet Bag
Sprang
3 Calligraphy forms Unicals, Roman Capitals, and Carolingan
Field Repair your Kit
Introduction to Japanese Unarmed Fighting
How to Run a University Session
Early Period Headwear
Continuous Loop Modern Bowstring
Flemish Twist Bowstring
Target Archery Arrow Construction
Reading Runes (actually reading not the same class we have offered before)

-----
No virus found in this message.

Website: http://hartwood.tirrigh.org/

-----