[Hartwood] The Spring Tutr Potluck - Update

Wendy wmaiuro at telus.net
Thu Apr 6 12:37:43 PDT 2017

Hello everyone, please indicate what you will be bringing to the potluck.

The Potluck is planned for 6:30 pm on Saturday Night the 8th. There is a
kitchen on site with an oven and fridge. If you need to use either
please let me know. I will be letting folks know when we are a 1/2 hour
away from dinner being set out.

THE POTLUCK so far:

Appies:
Labneh Cheese, Bread - Doireann Dechti
Cheese, Crackers, Pickles - Sarah Percy
Brie Cheese - Nathan Rodgers
Pickled Beets - Eleni Harvalias

Salads:
Chopped Salad W Kale, Cabbage, Carrot, Etc. - Alienora
Leafy Salad - Freydis

Breads:
2 Loaves of bread - Eleni Harvalias
Bread Rolls - Nathan Rodgers

Main Dishes
Vegan Gardener's-Pie-But-Sans-Potatoes Dish -Kris Sayer- Geirhildr
Vilhjálmsdóttir
Potted Meat - Diamante DaMagenta
Roasted Chicken and Sugar - Allison Aline Seez-Mail
Slow Cooker Veggie Dish - Halima Al Rakkasa

Desserts
Vegan Apple Pie - Kris Sayer - Geirhildr Vilhjálmsdóttir
Stewed Dried Fruit With Custard Sauce - Adelheid von Baerental
Dessert Breads Lemon and Fruit - Alicia LeWilfulle

Condiments:
Tea - Lisa Sigrun Corlett-Simpson
Cream - John Mail-MacAndrew
Garlic Herb Butter - Nathan Rodgers
Some Coffee - Doireann Dechti
Sugar Cubes - Allison Aline Seez-Mail
Coffee - Symonne Du Bois
We still need 1 or 2 meat dishes, and few side dishes perhaps a bit more
butter.

Also, please be prepared to take your leftovers home with you, AND bring
the serving utensils you will need for your dish. Ingredients of your
dishes should be written out on an index card, or some other medium, so
that those with allergies or dietary limitations will know what the dish
contains.

Thank you in advance for participating!
Lady Gwynafel ben Madhudhain
Chamberlaine of Hartwood