[Hartwood] Hartwood's Yule is a Potluck

Wendy wmaiuro at telus.net
Tue Nov 21 11:07:16 PST 2017

Chelsea Bourgeault

Hello all with Yule only a couple days away now I would like to give you
an update of what we have for the potluck... Please message me if you
still haven't told me what you want to bring OR i haven't added you to
this list,please & thank you. We are looking at alot of people for this
event YAY
Also allergies
Kiwi- can't touch or eat
Hot peppers including flakes & ground up (sensitivity)
Dairy sensitivity
Royals likes -dark chocolate, oranges, cookies, rye bread (things i have
noticed we don't have yet)
Potluck
The Shire- ham&turkey
Myself/Sextus-2 chickens & honey butter
Tesse&Nathan-cheese board w/rolls & herb butter
Halima-pickles, mustard sauce, berry sauce
Adelheid-sweet&sour meatballs
Marcus-rice&meat dish
Symonne du bois-turkey
Alicia-fruit tray
Lynne Courtney-roasted curry vegan veggie dish
Kris Sayer-humus & veggies
Kat-split pea & ham soup
Lynne Macara-veggie tray
Dave-mushroom & leek soup