[Hartwood] Hartwood's Yule is a Potluck

Edward wobbleygoose at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 21 18:52:31 PST 2017

I do not appear on the list yet.I will be bringing 2 boxes of Turtles ( the chocolate confection, not the reptiles).
Edward LittleFalse Isle How we live is  so far removed from how we ought to live, that he who abandons what is done for what ought to be done, will rather learn to bring about his own ruin than his preservation. N Machiavelli

The information herein is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, taking of any action in reliance upon, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you believe this message was not intended for you, please notify the sender and delete or destroy all digital and printed copies.