[Hartwood] Re Arts & Sciences in Port Alberni

Wendy wmaiuro at telus.net
Mon Oct 2 22:05:42 PDT 2017

Hello gentles.

I am interested in holding A&S meetings at my place on Tuesday nights
(because 2 interested folks can't do Mondays)
here in Port Alberni.  7 - 9pms.  Everyone is welcome. Please pass word
to anyone that might be offline. Bring your projects, and we can discuss
the kinds of things we would like to work on.  Your ideas are welcome.

Another option is if there is a coffee shop that is open those hours
that could seat us, we could make that our weekly place instead.  I was
offering Monday's here because Dave is out at fight practice that
night.  So Tuesdays we could meet somewhere cozy and central.  Let me
know what ya think folks.

Lady Gwynafel ben Madudhain

A&S Deputy to Lady Sarah Percy, A&S Minister.
Chamberlain of Hartwood