[Hartwood] The FINAL Message about Port Alberni A&S

Wendy wmaiuro at telus.net
Mon Oct 2 22:47:33 PDT 2017

Hello Gentles, on the 10th of October, we here in Port Alberni will be
holding our first A&S night at Lady Symonne du Bois
<https://www.facebook.com/symonne.dubois?fref=gs&dti=21507980237&hc_location=group>'s
Manor House. Please pm her for directions to her fine estate if you need
them. Bring your projects and ideas and we will discuss what it is we
would like to tackle during our creative time. Please be aware that the
Manor does house 3 dogs and a horse. Hope to see everyone there!

There will be a reminder on Facebook when we get closer to the night.
FYI.  I'll try to remember to post here as well.

Lady Gwynafel ben Madhudhain

Chamberlain of Hartwood

Deputy of A&S to Lady Sarah Percy, A&S Minister of Hartwood