[tirrigh-heralds] L'Etoile d'Argent renaming

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 03:01:39 PDT 2007

> Your point about the conflict is well-taken. Perhaps it would be
> simplest to write Trimaris asking for permission to conflict? I mean,
> what are the odds someone's going to get both, or that both will wind up
> being in sufficiently close proximity as to confuse a herald?

If they do get one of each, they can wear the tokens as earrings.  :)

Master Sion ap Llwyd had two Goutte de Sangs.  Court herald mistake.
So he put them both on the same necklace and wore them proudly, and
when he was made Pelican framed his pelican badge with the two GdS
medallions.  We could never talk him into earrings, but we tried. :)

Seriously, We have a Corounne Rouge herald in An Tir and there's an
order of the Cordon Rouge someplace and any confusion is handled with
grace.  We're the SCA, we're polite, right?

- Teceangl