[tirrigh-heralds] per pale azure and argent ... conflict check please

Katrynka Chornovoloskaya katrynka2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 03:00:23 PDT 2008

for my client:  per pale azure and argent, two palm branches/fronds
in saltire, counterchanged.

I'm thinking that there is a conflict with:  Alexander Kirkpatrick -
The following device associated with this name was registered in July
of 1993 (via Calontir) - Per pale azure and argent, a pickax and a
spade inverted in saltire counterchanged.

Or is there two CD, one for the pickax and one for the spade?  I'm
not sure whether they would be counted as one or two.  And I'm
guessing that the inverted position of the pickax and spade would be
a moot point?

THanks for your help, Kat

Pomestnitsa (Lady) Katrynka Chornovoloskaya
Herald, Shire of Ramsgaard
Or, a heart gules issuant from a vol sable
all within a bordure azure.