[tirrigh-heralds] Question regarding the Laurel Letter

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Wed Apr 14 20:12:57 PDT 2010

Yes, the issue is that although we have permission for our order name to
conflict with Silversparre Herald, I neglected to ask permission for a
heraldic title to conflict as well.  As the return mentions, if we have
an order name registered, we are allowed to use a herald's title based
on that whether or not we register the herald's title which creates a
potential conflict.  Juliana and I had a discussion on the weekend about
appealing as there appears to be grounds for this.  To be sure we could
also request a new letter giving permission to conflict for *both* the
order name and the heraldic title.  Given who just won Drachenwald's
Crown Tourney, Juliana suggested that we might wish to wait another
month or so before making this new request.  These seems a wise course
to me.

Alicia