[Hartwood] Armada thanks:

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Aug 13 01:06:42 PDT 2012

Many, many thanks to you, Cecille, for fantastic new ideas (-love- the
water tilting!) and managing to schedule them all without anyone
missing anything! (I'll "co-" with you any time!)

My gratitude also goes out to all those who helped to make it happen,
both behind the scenes and in the forefront, and to those who came to
participate. It is the joyful participation that makes our game such a
pleasure.

happily yours in service,
Halima
--