[Hartwood] Fwd: [Steps-Announce] [Announcements] Newcomer's Portal Launch

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Tue Nov 12 12:37:48 PST 2013

FYI... and share with newcomers!

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from ea at sca.org -----
     Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:01:38 -0500 (EST)
     From: ea at sca.org
  Subject: [Steps-Announce] [Announcements] Newcomer's Portal Launch
       To: announcements at lists.sca.org

The Society would like to announce the launch of our new Online
Newcomer's Portal! This interactive, media-rich website will provide
an engaging new way for those discovering our organization to learn
more about us, get excited about what we do, and get in touch with
local branches.
[http://welcome.sca.org/] http://welcome.sca.org/

A big thank you to all our writers, photographers, and artists for
their contributions to this new site! If you have any questions or
feedback for the new site, please contact the project director Lord
Tobias Morgan at [mailto:socialmedia.tobias at gmail.com]
socialmedia.tobias at gmail.com.

Avery W. Krouse
Society Social Media Officer
Deputy Society Seneschal for Special Projects

----- End forwarded message -----