[Hartwood] MEETING CHANGE & Scribal

D Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Tue Oct 25 14:06:24 PDT 2016

Council Meeting
Oct 29th
240 Lions Way, Qualicum Bay
Noon - 2pm

Scribal Workshop: 2pm - 4pm

EVERYONE WELCOME (Yes, this means you. I promise we won’t stick you with a project you don’t want…)

There was a mix-up with the hall for the Oct 29th meeting -- turns out they are hosting a Halloween extravaganza, and our contract slipped through the cracks.

Fortunately Sheena (the hall manager) is a hero, and made arrangements for us to meet at the Lions Hall, which is on the same property but just past the big one, closer to the fields.

So again, the meeting space has MOVED, we will be at the SMALLER hall, past the main one. :)

We will be doing some painting after the meeting, but if that doesn’t interest you consider coming in garb and mixing with the Halloween party as an impromptu demo. Apparently there will be amazing fireworks and kids activities!

Council will be snack potluck. Feel free to dress up if you like!

The following Offices are available to be filled:

Seneschal (January step-up)
Chief Chucker (Thrown Weapons officer, Immediately)
M. of Stables (January Step-up)
M. of Blades (Immedaitely)

The following 2017 events are looking for bids:

Newcomers (Feb)
Duncan Kerfuffle (May)
Championship (Sep)
Yule (Nov)

Bids for any of the above should be emailed to me prior to the meeting. Thanks!

Cunegonda van den Bossche
Seneschal of Hartwood