[tirrigh-heralds] Question regarding the Laurel Letter

Caitrina many hats MacAndrew Caitrina at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 14 16:40:48 PDT 2010

Thanks for posting Tomas :-)

I believe this may be a typo on the Laurel letter.  As far as I knew, we had
permission to conflict with the “Order of the Silversparre”.  Unfortunately
this does not automatically assume we have permission to also conflict with
the heraldic title Silversparre Herald and we need an additional letter to
clear that conflict.  Red Flame advised me of the issue at the Symposium and
it is in the works to clear conflict.

Alicia can you confirm?

Caitrina

  _____